Ready To Get Gloriously Well?
Join my next group programme, starting on Monday 7th November.
In this friendly, supportive 6-week programme I'll guide you step-by-step through the Glorious Wellness strategies to:
- Curb sugar cravings for good.
- Shift any 'spare' pounds that you don't need or want - with no weird food, shakes or fads involved. This is all about learning how to eat well in the real world. You'll be able to buy everything you need at the supermarket.
- Nourish your body with easy, healthy, delicious, family-friendly foods.
- Boost your energy levels big time.
- Feel good about food and confident about your food choices whether you're at home, eating out or travelling.
I'll cut through the conflicting dietary information to give you clear and simple guidelines on how to get a happy, healthy body.
'Before the Get Gloriously Well group programme I was pretty run down, lacking energy and stressed. I knew I needed to make dietary changes but I didn't know where to start. Over the 6 weeks, the fact that I was accountable to someone made me stick to the Glorious Wellness principles. As a result of working with Rebecca, I've completely changed the way I eat and my family is benefitting too. I lost a stone, I feel really healthy and I look really healthy too' [Liz, Sevenoaks]
How it works:
- 6-week group programme runs from Monday 7th November to Monday 12th December 2016.
- It's virtual - hurrah for technology! You get your 'homework' via email, post your questions in our private Facebook group (that only we can see, no one outside the group has access) and you join the Glorious Group Calls from your phone or computer - so you can be in your PJs if you like.....
- Your Weekly Wellness Actions are sent to you each Friday via email.
- Our Glorious Group Call takes place each Monday night from 7-8pm. It's your opportunity to ask questions, share your progress, get moral support from others in the group - and most importantly it's a way to stay accountable (to yourself and to me!) during the 6 weeks.
- Recipes, what to buy, smart swaps and meal inspiration are all part of your Weekly Wellness Actions.
- £195 (incl VAT).
Want my support to get Gloriously Well? Then sign up now.
If you have any questions or want to talk it through, hit the Contact Me button below and you'll come straight to my inbox.